Art Deco Pen
Broadwell Art Deco Gold TN and Chrome Pen
- All components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Gold T/N and Chrome plating
- Includes spires and starbursts that characterize the Art Deco period.
- Pen clip features unique Art Deco design and a radiant Swarovski Crystal
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricute Art Deco detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with Art Deco detail
- Streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill
David Broadwell is an accomplished custom art knife and pen maker with twenty-five years experience shaping & sculpting a variety of metals, fine woods, ivories, and stone. His pens have been featured in Stylophiles online magazine, Pen World International, Stylus Magazine, and was showcased in the Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG) 3M Innovative Tools 2002 Exhibition. His hand made pens sell for thousands of dollars.